[ad_1]

Penn State’s men’s basketball has had some struggles with Big Ten play away from the comfort of the Bryce Jordan Center, and on Wednesday the Nittany Lions face their toughest road test of the season. Penn State Visit No. 1 This season, his second regular season meeting between the two schools takes place Wednesday night.

Purdue has lost just one road game to the Rutgers this season, and the Boilermakers had their first matchup in January against the Nittany Lions. I dug back and made it to the top of Penn State University.

Here’s how to catch all the Big Ten basketball action on Wednesday night.

Broadcast and stream information

  • date: Wednesday, February 1, 2023

  • time: 6:30 PM ET

  • TV channels: big ten network

  • Live stream: fuboTV (Click here to watch)

Penn State vs. Purdue Injury Report

January 8, 2023; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Purdue Boilermakers center Zach Eady (15) will control the ball in the second half at The Palestra against Penn State Nittany his Lions forward Kebanijje (3) and guard Camren Winter (11). Mandatory Credit: Kyle Ross-USA TODAY Sports

Penn State and Purdue each enter this matchup healthy. Neither team has any injuries listed in the updated injury report.

For the latest information on college basketball injuries, visit USA TODAY Sports’ injury report.

Statistics reader

January 8, 2023; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Penn State Nittany Lions guard Jalen Pickett, 22, will face Zach Eady, 15, of the Purdue Boilermakers Center in the second half at The Palestra. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Ross-USA TODAY Sports

point

rebound

  • Jalen Pickett, Pennsylvania: 6.9 rpg

  • Zach Edey, Purdue, 13.0 rpg

assist

  • Jalen Pickett, Pennsylvania: 7.0 apg

  • Braden Smith, Purdue 4.1 apg

ESPN BPI outlook

January 8, 2023; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Purdue Boilermakers guard Brandon Newman (5) defends Penn State Nittany his Lions guard Andrew Funk (10) in the first half at Palestra. Mandatory credit: Kyle Ross-USA TODAY Sports

As the nation’s top-ranked team playing at home, it’s no surprise that Purdue are the favorites to face the Nittany Lions. Purdue was home to his double-digit favorites on his court Wednesday night when Pennsylvania State visited, and the Boilermakers won last month against the Nittany Lions at Palestra in Philadelphia, giving them the best chances of the season. They’ve already beaten Penn State on the court.

The ESPN Basketball Power Index rates Purdue as likely to improve to 22-1 this season. According to the latest ESPN BPI model, Purdue has an 86.6% chance of beating Penn State, and Penn State has only a 13.4% chance of winning.

Penn State held their own dominance over Purdue in the first matchup, leading the Boilermakers at halftime in the previous conference, but Purdue came to work in the second half and wondered why they were the best in the country. indicated that he was one of the teams of Can Penn State University go the route with Purdue and give a no. 1 team better in the late test?

Son’s Schedule for Other Big Ten Games

There’s only one more Big Ten contest on Wednesday night, with the Rutgers hosting Minnesota. Rutgers is the only team to lose to Purdue this season. A home game against Minnesota should help keep the Scarlet Knights in the top half of the Big Ten.

  • Rutgers (14-7, 6-4 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota (7-13, 1-9 Big Ten)
    8:30 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network

The story was originally published on the Nittany Lions Wire

[ad_2]

Source link