Just a few more days until the NFL Conference Championship Round begins. We cover everything you need to know about each game, including the Eagles, 49ers, Chiefs and Bengals’ most attractive betting trends.
Sports betting in Ohio is in full swing this Sunday, and state sportsbooks will no doubt bet heavily on the Bengals.
Below are some notable trends heading into this weekend’s championship game (with odds provided by BetMGM) and what that means for each team on Sunday.
$50 Bonus Bet + Bonus Bet Win up to $1,000! With code NPBOUS50
21+. New customers only. NY, AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, OH only. Terms apply. Present in 21+ and OH. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Bet $1+ on any market and get $200 in Bet Credits!
21+. New customers only. Ohio. Terms apply. Present in 21+ and OH. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bet
21+. New customers only. Ohio only. Terms apply. Present in 21+ and OH. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Get up to $1,500 in bet credits with code NPBOUS1BET
New users only, 21+. This offer is available in Ohio only. All terms and conditions apply. Oh only. 21+. New users and first bets only. You must register with an eligible promotional code. Stakes on qualifying wagers will be returned only if the wager settles as a loss. Maximum bet credit of $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know when to stop before you start. ® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Get up to $500 in Bet Credits!
Present in 21+ and OH. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio Launch Offer: Bet $50, Win $111 + Win up to $1,000 with Fred Bet
Ohio bettors must be 21 years of age or older and physically reside in the state. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Get your first bet match bonus up to $1000!
21+. New customers only. Oh only. Present in 21+ and OH. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Philadelphia Eagles (-2.5) vs. San Francisco 49ers, 3pm ET
- The Eagles went 7-3 against the Spread as home favorites this season, the fourth best record in the league. They’ve covered seven of their 14 home playoff games since 2001, but have won their most recent two conference championship games by a combined total of 48 points.
- San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan is a 7-1 postseason ATS and the third most profitable postseason coach for the past 20 years. Since being hired in 2017, the 49ers have been 29-19 ATS as underdogs, including 3-1 ATS as playoff “dogs.”
- Brock Purdy is a 6-1 ATS since his inauguration as San Francisco’s starter, and is just the second quarterback to win his first seven starts since the merger. Still, he faces a daunting task on Sunday, when only four rookies started the conference championship game, all four losing by at least nine points and a total of nine interceptions in a row. It was broken.
- The 49ers have a 12-game winning streak with an ATS record of 10-2 during that streak. The team that has achieved his double-digit winning streak over the last 20 years has scored his ATS of 4-13 in the playoffs, two of which he has in his last two games in San Francisco. is a victory.
Learn more about the best USA sports betting sites and apps
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-1), 6:30 PM ET
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has never lost in the playoffs and has lost only once at home in 48 starts. He is his 7-1-1 ATS in his career as an underdog and has six straight wins.
- Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is 20-5 ATS in his last 25 starts and 32-16 ATS in his three-year career, making him the most profitable player in the NFL since being drafted in 2020. It has become a high quarterback. Postseason and 3-0 ATS/SU in three career meetings with Mahomes and Chiefs.
- Kansas City coach Andy Reid is 19-17 ATS in his postseason career, including a 6-3 ATS as an underdog. He was just 4-5 ATS in the conference his championship weekend and as an underdog he has a record of 1-0 ATS/0-1 SU.
- The Chiefs are the 10th home underdog in the conference championship round since the playoffs were expanded in 1990. Nine teams before that he was 4-5 ATS. Vikings with a difference of 31 points.