Watch (SNY Channel Finder) | Watch | Listen | Live Stats | Follow us on Twitter
BRONX, NY – The Fordham University Rams will continue Fordham’s 120th National Team season for the 2022-2023 season, hosting the St. Joseph University Hawks at the historic Rose Hill Gym on Saturday, January 7 at 2:00 PM to continue playing the Atlantic 10.
join Ramses Challenge, a new charity that supports student-athletes. Rebounds, Offenses Pledge a fixed amount for each rebound, steal, and assist. All proceeds are tax deductible and donated directly to the men’s basketball program. You also have the option to make a one-time gift of men’s basketball.
The match will be broadcast on SNY, streamed on ESPN+, presented by Andrew Boguscjh (PxP), Scott Greene (analyst), Maria Trivelpiece (bystanders) and presented by WFUV (90.7 FM) and Thomas Aiello on www.wfuvsports.org (PxP) and Mike Calamari (Analyst) are behind the microphone.
Fordham entered the game with a 12-3 record, losing to the Atlantic 10 82-79 in Rhode Island Wednesday night, while St. Joseph’s went 6-8 all year and 0-2 in the Atlantic 10. 76 losses in . -56 his A-10 loss at Dayton Wednesday.
Saturday afternoon’s contest marked the 59th meeting of Fordham and St. Joseph’s Hardwoods, as the Hawks led their all-time series 40-18 to start the 1919-20 season and have won eight of their last nine games. beat the Rams. The St. Josephs scored a game-high 23 points against Eric Reynolds III over the Hawks in his 72-69 most recent matchup in Philadelphia on February 5 last year. Darius Quisenberry 19 points for the Rams.
• Junior Abdou Tsimbila It averages a team-best 8.0 RPG with 34 blocks.
• Tsimbila leads the Atlantic 10 in blocks (2.3/game), 3rd in defensive rebounds (5.6/game), and 4th in rebounding in the Atlantic 10.
A graduate student guard Darius Quisenberry Leading Rams with 18.0 ppg, 5th in Atlantic 10, graduate student Khalid Moore It averages 14.5 ppg and ranks 12th on the A-10.
• Quisenberry became the first Fordham player to record a triple-double on November 21 against Holy Cross with 14 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists in a 67-53 win.
• Elderly center Rostyslav Novitskyi 711 (27-38) from the field while averaging 10.6 ppg and 5.2 rpg over the last seven games, scoring a career-high 19 points against Wagner.
• Nowitzki averaged 7.5 ppg and 4.9 rpg (third on the team) this year, shooting .695 (41-59) from the field, all off the bench.