Providence, Rhode Island – Brown’s men’s basketball team will play two games at the Picitla Sports Center this weekend, Harvard and Dartmouth. The Bears will take on the Crimson on Friday, January 6 at 7:00 PM and host the Big Green on Saturday, January 7 at 6:00 PM.
With Harvard losing to Princeton and Dartmouth losing to Cornell, all three teams will be chasing their first Ivy League title of the year.
The game will be broadcast live on ESPN+. Fans are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets online at BrownBears.com/tickets prior to arriving at the Pizzitla Sports Center. Fans can download his tickets digitally to view on his mobile device or print them at home prior to arrival.
- In Brown’s Ivy League opener against Penn, Nanaouusuanane In his first college double-double, he posted a career performance of 16 points, a career-high 16 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal.
- Kino Lily Jr. Scored 28 points against the Quakers. This is the second-highest total for a season, behind a career-high 32 against Maine. It was also the third game this year Lilly hit at least five of his threes.
- Harvard fell just three to Princeton last Saturday. I could not do it.
- Chris Ledlum leads the team in both points (19.7) and rebounds (8.7). Mark is Ivy and he is 2nd and 1st respectively in his league.
- Paxson Wodick His younger brother, Denham, was a sophomore guard for the Crimson and has appeared in 12 games this year.
big green scout
- Dartmouth trailed by just one in the half against Cornell, but eventually fell 74-63. took the lead.
- Ryan Cornish leads the team with 11.2 points and 2.4 assists per game.
Brown University Sports Foundation
The Brown University Sports Foundation (BUSF) is the lifeblood of the athletics program, existing to enhance the experience of students and athletes through the charitable support of alumni, parents, fans and friends. A donation from the Sports Foundation will make an immediate impact on today’s brown bears, helping them to be the best in their classrooms, competitions, and most importantly, their communities. For more information on Bears support, click here. Here.
follow me on social
Follow us for the latest from Brown Athletics.