Read more weekly: LIV Golf Hopeful CW Deal Comes To Fruition | DP World Tour Plight | LIV Golf Schedule Saga
1. Jon Rahm is 54-under par It’s one of several reasons he’s won both starts in the 8 rounds of golf in 2023.
2. Rahm has won 4 of his last 7 wins It starts globally and there are also 2nd, 4th and 8th.
3. And now Ram headline Winning the 2021 US Open and the 2017 Farmers at the Farmers Insurance Open Field.
4. Rahm is one of five top 10 players Participated in the world with Xander Schauffle, Justin Thomas, Colin Morikawa, Will Zaratris and others. Past champions Justin Rose and Jason Day, defending his champion Luke his list also join.
1. Adam Scott out of WM Phoenix Open He made a scheduling mistake and thought it was before Pebble Beach instead of following it, so in two weeks. I didn’t want to take a week off. As things stand, he will be opting out of the Phoenix event and returning to the Riviera for the Genesis Invitational.
2. Farmers Insurance Open Starts Wednesday It’s the only PGA TOUR event that ends on Saturday. It is the second year in a row that the tournament has opted to end early to avoid facing Sunday’s AFC and NFC championship games.
3. Richard Brand tied for 10th The Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship was the highest finish of any LIV Golf member to compete in a DP World Tour event won by Victor Perez. Henrik Stenson tied for 20th.
4. There are 73 days Until the first Masters.