14-man reserves for 2023 All-Star Game announced tonight (7 ET, TNT) Join the player pools of Team LeBron and Team Giannis. Thirty of his NBA coaches elect his 14 reserves, and in each conference he votes two guards, three frontcourt players, and his two players.
Last week, LeBron James was announced as a NBA All-Star for the 19th time, and Los Angeles Lakers stars tied Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the most selections in league history. Leading the overall votes, James will captain the team for the All-Star Game in Salt Lake City on Feb. 19, with Eastern Conference voting leader Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks captaining the other side. .
For the first time, the NBA All-Star Draft will take place just before the game. Two Team His captains will draft Team His LeBron and Team His Giannis team rosters from among the players voted as starters and reserves in each conference. The draft will begin at 7:30 PM ET (TNT/TBS) on Sunday, February 19th.
#NBA All-Star The 2023 reserves will be announced tonight on TNT!
⭐️ 7pm / et: Pre-order announcement
⭐️ 7:30pm/et: Grizzlies vs. Cavaliers
⭐️10pm/et: Clippers vs. Bucks pic.twitter.com/YGs1PqsVmH
— NBA (@NBA) February 2, 2023
2023 NBA All-Star
Eastern Conference Reserve
Western Conference Reserve
Eastern Conference Starter
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks) *
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Jason Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Donovan Mitchell (Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
Western Conference Starter
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers) *
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)