The Tampa Fl Bay Buccaneers (5-2) are double-digit faves (-11.0) on Monday, November 2, 2020 versus the New York City Giants (1-6). The over/under is evaluated 47.0.
- Video Game Day: Monday, November 2, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TELEVISION Network: ESPN
- Place: East Rutherford, NJ
- Arena: MetLife Arena
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa bay Bay’s games have actually struck the over in four out of 7 outings this season (57.1%).
- Tampa florida Bay is 4-3 versus the spread.
- The Buccaneers, usually, rating 6.8 even more factors per game this season (31.7) than the Giants enable (24.9 ).
- When they fulfill or exceed their scoring average this period, Tampa fl Bay is 3-0 and also 2-1 against the spread.
- New York is 1-3 total as well as 3-1 versus the spread this period in games where they allow less than 24.9 points.
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York’s video games this year– five out of 7– have failed to review the factor total (71.4%).
- New york city has a 4-3 record versus the spread.
- The Buccaneers protection has actually enabled 20.3 points per game this period, near to the very same quantity as the 17.4 the Giants have scored.
- In video games where New york city scores at the very least 17.4 factors this period, they are 1-2 general and also 2-1 against the spread.
- Tampa bay Bay is 4-1 general and also 4-1 against the spread this season in video games where they enable less than 20.3 points.
- The ordinary total the Buccaneers have actually had embeded in matches this year is 5.0 more factors than this trip’s point overall.
- The typical over/under for Giants games this year is 4.7 fewer factors than the point overall of 47.0 for this getaway.
- The Buccaneers and also their opponents have racked up greater than 47.0 factors in 71.4% of their trips this year (5 of 7 opportunities).
- In among seven chances (14.3%) this period, New york city has actually incorporated with its opponents to rack up more than 47.0 points.
- The two groups balance a consolidated 2.1 more points per game (49.1) than this game’s over/under of 47.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams balance a mixed 1.8 less points per video game (45.2) than this video game’s over/under of 47.0 points.
Buccaneers vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
New York has a side versus Tampa Bay over the last five conferences between these 2 teams, recording a 4-1 document in those video games. The Giants have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games versus the Buccaneers. New York outscored Tampa bay Bay 166-143 in those five neck and neck matches.
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers complete over the last three video games is 3.7 points more than the 47.0 total listed for this match.
- Tampa fl Bay has actually gone 2-1 against the spread and also 2-1 general in their last 3 competitions.
- The under has actually been the standard for Tampa fl Bay. They have actually fallen short to get to the overall 2 times in their last three outcomes.
- The Giants complete over the last 3 games is 4.0 factors above the 47.0 over/under offered for this match.
- New york city has actually remained in leading kind recently, going 2-1 versus the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last 3 end results.
- The under has recognized to New york city. They have actually stopped working to get to the total two times in their last 3 results.
Buccaneers: WR Antonio Brown: Out (Suspension), RB Kenjon Barner: Out (Suspended), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), TE Antony Auclair: Questionable (Calf), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Out (Hamstring), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), OL John Molchon: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Giants: K Graham Gano: Questionable (Leg), RB Devonta Freeman: Questionable (Ankle), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), CB Brandon Williams: Out (Groin), FS Adrian Colbert: Questionable (Shoulder), WR C.J. Board: Questionable (Concussion), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), OLB Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder), S Xavier McKinney: Out (Foot), CB Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Neck), LB Tae Crowder: Out (Hamstring), TE Rysen John: Out (Undisclosed), DB Jaquarius Landrews: Out (Undisclosed)